In terms of blogging, if we compare both essay writing and blog post writing they are both somewhat similar in a lot of ways. Before going in-depth on our main topic what does a 200 word essay look like, we’ll draw a short comparison between essay writing and blog post writing.
After that, I’ll give an example of a 200 word essay in blogging so that one can easily understand how it is done in terms of blogging. I want you to follow along till the end of this article carefully so that you can get to know about it in detail.
1. Comparison between Essay Writing and Blog Post Writing
There are the following main points which help us in drawing a comparison between the two:
- Essay writing basically depends mostly on creative writing or one’s creative own creative knowledge whereas blog post writing partly depends upon one’s creative knowledge and partly depends upon the factual research about the main topic of the blog post.
- In essay writing mostly use of diagrams, charts and graphs are avoided and it is written to the point whereas in blog post writing use of graphics, diagrams, charts, and graphs is greatly appreciated as it increases its value.
- Usually, we see that essay writing includes a limitation of its text length to certain words only i.e. to about 500 or 1000 words whereas such a limitation isn’t seen in blog post writing and the requirements of the reader are a little different.
- If one is good at his essay writing skills then no doubt he/she can also be a good blog post writer by learning the necessary changes which are required in blog post writing and are missing in essay writing.
- Essay writing mainly requires creative writing skills whereas blog post writing also requires some other technical skills to write a blog post properly in order to make it comfortable for the reader to read it and also to make it easily searchable for the Search Engine.
2. What does a 200 word essay look like in blogging?
How to use a Laptop?
Using a laptop is really easy but people who are complete beginners often find it difficult to use it easily because of the little issues they face while using a laptop. The first mistake that they often make is that they do not organize everything well in the beginning and start using it for there day to day work right after installing the operating system software like windows, etc.
One should first of all try to organize everything in a laptop after installing a windows software i.e. one should first of all check for all the necessary device drivers if they are properly installed or not or if they are up to date or not and one can easily install them from there laptop manufacturers website i.e. Dell, HP, etc.
Once all the drivers are installed then one should try to install all the necessary software programs that he is going to need in the future for his work and once all the necessary programs are installed then one should organize the data in their local disk drives so that all the data is easily accessible at any time. If anybody follows these simple rules then using a laptop would be fun for them.
The above-drawn comparison between essay writing and blog post writing provides a proper understanding of how blog post writing differs from essay writing. Also, the example of an essay in blogging shared above provides a proper understanding to the readers of what a 200 word essay looks like in blogging.
Let me know in the comment section what do you think about all the stuff that I’ve discussed in this article.