Also, I’ll explain everything that is necessary for the readers to understand this article completely. I want you to follow along till the end of this article carefully in order to get to know about it in detail.
1. Understanding React Vs Bootstrap
1.1 What is React Js?
1.2 What is Bootstrap?
2. What is the difference between them / React Vs Bootstrap?
React Vs Bootstrap
- It is an open-source client-side library. It was developed by Jordan Walke and released in 2013.
- React Js is mainly used for developing Single-page web applications.
- Top websites built using React Js include Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, etc.
- In terms of scalability, React Js is the perfect choice for building highly scalable web applications.
- React is a very popular front-end framework but is not used and preferred by as many people as bootstrap is.
- React is a highly flexible front-end framework and it is powered by a large number of functionalities.
- React Js is difficult to learn as it is a quite complex library.
- React Js is the best choice in terms of performance and reusability.
- It is an open-source client-side framework. It was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton and released in August 2011.
- Bootstrap is mainly used for developing responsive mobile-first web applications.
- Top websites built using Bootstrap include Spotify, Twitter, Lyft, etc.
- In terms of scalability, Bootstrap isn’t that much scalable a framework.
- Bootstrap is used and preferred by more people from around the world and it is a leading front-end framework in many countries.
- Websites that are built using Bootstrap look similar because they all follow the same set of functionalities and it also lacks flexibility.
- Bootstrap is much easier to learn and it is a beginner-friendly framework.
- Bootstrap stays behind React Js in terms of performance and reusability.
- In terms of SEO friendliness, Bootstrap is predominantly HTML and CSS which makes it much easier to index by the search engine crawlers.
3. Which is the right choice for you / React Vs Bootstrap?
By summarizing the above-detailed comparison, we can say that it totally depends on your requirements that which of them is the right choice for you. You can opt for React Js if your requirements include a number of pre-built components, Virtual DOM functionality(which makes React Js unique), and performance.
You can opt for Bootstrap if your requirements include pre-built UI components that you can implement directly, Responsiveness, and consistency. It doesn’t mean at all that any one of them is better than the other rather both of them are known for their own pros and cons.
This article takes the readers from the very basic concepts like what is React Js and Bootstrap to a comprehensive and detailed comparison between both of them. Now that you have read the article carefully, it is now an easy job for you to make the right choice out of these two.
The purpose of discussing all the related concepts is to provide you with a proper understanding of the React Js and Bootstrap frameworks.
Also, let me know in the comment section what do you think about it and what is your preferred choice?