Also, I’ll explain everything in this article that is necessary for the readers to understand this article completely. I want you to follow along till the end of this article carefully in order to get to know about it in detail.
1.1 What is Java?
Java was previously owned and first introduced by sun microsystems. But later sun microsystems was acquired by oracle corporation which is its current owner. Java is a high-level class-based object-oriented programming language in which every object is dealt with as an object.
The best thing about it is that it can be run on any platform no matter if it is windows or mac because it is converted into bytecode which is then readable by JVM(Java Virtual Machine).
All that you have to do is simply install the JVM on your machine and run the code. Also, it is more reliable, fast, and efficient than any other high-level programming language.
It is also easy to learn language because of its syntax and it is used for both client-side(front-end) and server-side(back-end) development. It is the most popular programming language in the world because of its reliability and durability.
- Java was created by James Gosling in 1995 at sun microsystems and it is now owned by Oracle corporation. It is an open-source language.
- Java is compiled and interpreted language and its code is converted into a bytecode that runs on the JVM(Java Virtual Machine).
- Java is a statically typed programming language.
- Java has remained the most popular and the pioneer language for more than a decade but recently a significant decrease in the users of Java programming language is seen which makes it less popular today.
- Java developers have to write more code and it has strict syntax rules.
- Java syntax is not that easy which makes it difficult to learn it.
- Java is a fast and efficient programming language as compared to some of the other languages.
- Best Java back-end frameworks include spring and blade.
- Top companies that are using Java programming language include Google, Netflix, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- The best use of Java programming language today is Native Android App development, Game Development, and Complex enterprise-level web application development.
If somebody is already well skilled in Java then he should stick to it and make the best use of it. Also, let me know in the comment section what do you think about all the stuff that I’ve discussed in this article?